Seebrugg Youth Hostel on Schluchsee lake
How about a walk around the lake? Too far? From May to October, the 18 km hike can be shortened by trips on the St Nikolas pleasure boat. Would you prefer a view down onto the lake? The climb to the Riesenbühlturm tower is worth it.
Or how about a stroll through the health resort that's famous for its air? St Nikolas Church and its 13th century bell tower and the Heimethus am Scheffelbach, which showcases local crafts and has a costume museum, await you. Off you go - on foot or by bike.
Special features of Seebrugg Youth Hostel:
- The hostel is at the southeastern end of Schluchsee lake. 200 m from the lakeshore.
- The public bathing beach is right next door.
- Water sports such as sailing, surfing, boating, swimming, diving, fishing, ...
- Cycling and mountain biking
- Roller Coaster - the longest toboggan run in Germany
- High ropes course in Titisee
- Ski slopes and cross-country ski trails nearby
The Seebrugg Youth Hostel team is looking forward to your visit!